I have been sitting on this pattern for a little while. It was suppose to be typed up a while ago but sat in a folder being neglected. poor thing! There is a flaw on the picture (if you haven't noticed it already!) my rainbow stripes where on there the wrong way. Make sure you check before you start attaching it on to your cozy! I didn't realize it till it was too late, so I thought I would worn you about it. Plus I stayed up late doing this one and writing a hard copy and again tonight I have stayed up till 1 am getting it typed up and saved and ready to be published.
Find me on facebook or instagram to share your finished item, I love seeing others work from my patterns :)
Instagram iPad cover
* G/4.5mm hook
* E/3.50mm hook
* 7 colors of worsted weight yarn
ivory; brown; black; yellow; blue; green; red
* hdc: half double crochet
* hdc2tog: half double crochet 2 together
* sc: single crochet
* sc2tog: single crochet 2 together
* magic circle
*BLO: back loop only
Special notes (MUST READ):
* You will ALWAYS JOIN to your first st (stitch) made in each round!
* You will ALWAYS start your first stitch in SAME space as your join!
I will NOT remind you throughout the pattern. it is stated here so I don’t have to repeat it. If you are not able to follow the special notes I don’t think this pattern is right for you.
I love seeing finished items! please feel free to share with me on social media! Don’t forget to like my page for future giveaways
If you have any questions or concerns please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Ch 35, 2 hdc in second ch from hook, hdc in 32 ch sp, 3 hdc in last ch sp (turning your work so you are working on the unworked side of the chain); hdc in next 32 ch sp, hdc in last. Join. (72)
2. Ch 1, hdc in each sp around. Join. (72)
3. Ch 1, hdc2tog, hdc in next 69, 2 hdc in last sp
4-20. repeat round 2 and 3
21. Ch 1, sc in each sp around, Color change to brown. Join. (72)
22. ch 1, sc2tog, sc in next 69, 2 sc in last sp
23-30. repeat round 21 and 22
E/3.50mm hook for the rest
1. Ch 7, sc in 2nd ch from hook and last 5. Turn
2-5. Ch1, sc in each sp. Turn
6. Ch 1, sc in each sp across and around the entire square. Join to beg stitch in 6 and fasten off (leave a long tail to sew on project)
1. red: ch 8, sc in 2nd ch from hook and next 7. Turn
2. Ch 1, sc in each sp. change to yellow. Turn
3. Ch 1, sc in each sp across. Turn
4. Ch 1, sc in each sp across, change to green. Turn
5. Ch 1, sc in each sp across. Turn
6. Ch 1, sc in each sp across, change to blue
8. Ch 1, sc in each sp across. FASTEN OFF
1. Black: Magic Circle, ch 1, 10 hdc in circle. Pull tight to close. Join.
2. Ch 1, 2 hdc in each sp around. Join. (20)
3. Ch 1, *hdc in next, 2 hdc* repeat *to* around. Join. (30)
4. Ch 1, *hdc in next 2, 2 hdc* repeat *to* around. Join. (40)
5. Ch 1, *hdc in next 3, 2 hdc* repeat *to* around, change to ivory. Join. (50)
6. Ch 1, hdc in BLO around. Join. slst around entire circle. Leave a long tail to sew on.