3-9 Months Walking on Clouds Pattern NOW AVAILABLE
Please look below
3-9 months pattern!!!!
I have had so much negative feedback on these slippers being taken down, I have been saying forever that I am going to replace it with a different size, a smaller size since I am in the middle of making a lot of different sizes and selling them in groups. I have been so busy with life that this pattern has been put on the back burner. A few months ago I made about 6 pairs of these baby sized ones and I LOVE how cute and little they turned out <3 I hope I am able to make some happy, I know not everyone will be but I cant please everyone and myself.
Baby walking on clouds pattern
Materials you will need:
gauge: two rows=7/8"
two cl= about 1"
cl: cluster: *Yarn over the hook (yo) and insert your hook in the st directed, yo the hook and pull the wrapped hook through the center of the space, carrying the wrapped yarn through the stitch* repeat 2 more times. yo and pull through all 7 loops on hook.
dc: double crochetslst: slip stitch
2cltog: Crochet 2 clusters together (14 loops on the hook)
magic circle, ch 1, *cl, ch1* repeat 4 times in magic circle and pull tight to close. Join at beg cl st, slst to ch 1 sp,
2. ch 1, *cl, ch 1, cl, ch 1* in each ch 1 sp around. Join. slst to ch 1 sp
3. ch 1, * cl, ch 1* in each ch 1 sp around. Join. slst to ch 1 sp
4-5. repeat rnd 3 *on round 5 DO NOT SLST TO CH 1 SP!
6. ch 2, *cl, ch 1* in 6 ch 1 sp,dc in last cl space. turn
7. ch 2, *cl, ch 1* in same sp as the ch 2 (this one will be worked in the "top" of the previous cl) repeat * to * 5 more times, dc in last ch 2 sp. turn.
8-9. repeat round 7
10. ch 2, cl in same sp as the ch 2 (this one will be worked in the "top" of the previous cl), *2cltog* 2 times, cl in next ch 1 sp, dc in last ch 2 sp.
fold ends together and sew closed for the heal.
the slipper should measure 3 7/8" long and 2 1/8" wide at the toe folded in half.
If there are any questions or things I have missed please leave a comment or email me at email@example.com I will fix them as soon as I can.
You are able to sell all items you make but please make sure to share my blog as to where you received the pattern. All rights to this pattern are reserved to Creative Crochet Products. Thank you for choosing my designs!
Walking on Clouds