Monday, August 4, 2014

Falling petals Hat pattern. 0-3 & 9-12 month. FREE!!

I dont know about any other "hookers" But sometimes I would much rather spend my Saturday night in my chair with a hook in one hand yarn by my side and a nice fruity drink. Lol! Some may think I am a little crazy but its much more relaxing for me. I am most defiantly a leggings, sweats kind of girl, so this just makes sense to me! 
Any ways I was a little bored the other night since my hubby was working a very long day and my kids where in bed watching movies trying to sleep (or they where suppose to). I picked up my hook and grabbed 2 colors out of my yarn bag that sits next to my chair and just started playing around. I noticed I was really starting to like what I was doing but had to make many changes. I really Like the out come of this hat! I am still undecided about the colors but the hubs likes these 2 :) If I can get him to like any colors then I am doing something right lol (hes not a big supporter of my craft I think its because of how much yarn I have). I think he should consider his self lucky actually, I could have a diamond addiction but instead I love the many colors of yarn, the different textures, all the things you can make with yarn.... HAHAHA Ill make my self a ring ;) 
I'll stop babbling. Here is the link to get the pattern <3 (click on the heart)  



Falling Petals
9-12 Month hat pattern

H hook
Worsted weight yarn (i used scraps laying around)
Stitches used:
Sc: single crochet
3 dc cl: * Yarn over, insert hook in next stitch, yarn over, draw yarn through the stitch, yarn over, draw through 2 loops on hook *, repeat from * to * 3 times. ch 2. (always ch 2 after a 3 dc cl unless stated otherwise)
beg 3 dc cl: ch 2, dc 2 tog in same space and pull through all 3 loops on hook, ch 2 (always ch 2 after a beg 3 dc cl unless stated otherwise)
magic circle

Notes:
  To get a 0-3 month size use a F hook.
 repeat colors patterns in every round. I have also used a solid pink when making this hat.
 ALWAYS JOIN TO FIRST 3DC CL UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED!

  1. Magic circle, beg 3 dc cl, then 3 dc cl (3 times). join, change color
  2. *2 sc in same sp, 3 sc in ch 2 sp* repeat around. Join change color again (keep changing colors like this)
  3. Sl st to next sp beg 3 sc cl *sk 1 sp, 3 dc cl in next sp* repeat around. join.
  4. *2 sc in same sp, 3 sc in ch 2 sp, 1 sc in 3 dc cl, 3 sc in ch 2 sp* repeat around. join
  5. beg 3 dc cl, *sk 2, 3 dc cl* repeat around. join
  6.  (0-3 months) 1 sc in 3 sc cl, 3 sc in eash ch 2 sp. repeat around. join                                                                        (9-12 month) 2 sc in same sp *(3 sc in ch 2 sp, 1 sc in 3 dc cl) 2 times, 2 sc in 3 dc cl* repeat *to* around and join.
  7.  For both sizes! beg 3 dc cl *sk 2, 3 dc cl* repeat around. Join.
  8. sl st to ch 2 sp, ch 1, 3 sc in ch 2 sp and in every ch 2 sp around. Join to first sc.
  9. -  13(0-3m) 15(9-12m) repeat 7&8

Fasten off or you can make shells along the bottom
shells: ch 2, 4 dc in same sp, *sk 2 st, sc in next, 5 dc in 3rd st,* repeat around and sl st to top of ch 2 after last sc.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment