Monday, July 21, 2014

Free crochet pattern for a baby head mannequin!!

Free crochet pattern! 
This is an amazing pattern. As a crocheter I like having heads to display my hats on. Finding kids heads are kind of difficult and EXPENSIVE! I dont have a whole bunch of money to be spending on all different size heads so I came across this pattern on a facebook page that I am apart of. I shared it with a friend of mine that I crochet with. I LOVE this!! There is only 2 different sizes, 0-3 months and 3-6 months but I think we will be busy trying to make some larger so we can have a variety of different sizes. 
As always here is the site I found this pattern on  http://fivelittlemonstersshop.blogspot.com/2014/07/free-crochet-pattern-crochet-mannequin.html .. 
I Love this and will be making the larger one soon! 
happy crocheting <3




No comments:

Post a Comment