Monday, January 14, 2013

Are you a couponer? Check this shopping list out!

All right so having a family of 6 and only one income I started couponing to save as much money as possible. Dont get me wrong im not an "extreme couponer" but I have learned how to save quite a bit. With a family of 6 we would spend about 700 to 800 on grocery's a month and well I think I have got our bill down to about 500 to 600 a month and that is getting just about all name brand.
Anyways, I have been looking all over the internet for a shopping list that I can also use for my coupons too. Well needless to say I couldn't find one that I really liked so I came up with my own. I used it this weekend when I went shopping (while having 4 kids with me ages 3 to 8, I was quite nervous) actually it worked pretty good. I printed it on front and back since I had to shop at 2 different stores and had 3 different transactions.
So I thought I would post this so if you could use it then you can print mine off. So ENJOY!
Click on the link below :)
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B45X5t8ij8A0Y1ZvM2tGa2xlNWs/edit

No comments:

Post a Comment