Saturday, August 8, 2015

50% off all my patterns in my Ravelry shop!

My fathers Birthday is today (August 8th) and my brothers birthday is August 23rd he would have been 30 this year! My father has been one of my supporters with my crocheting, I am sure if my brother was here he would be too. So I thought this would be a good way to celebrate my 50% off sale. 
NO COUPON NEEDED!
Now through AUGUST 31 11:59pm (CST)
 
 I am still working on getting more patterns listed, I'm still a newbie at this :) but I assure you ALL my paid patterns are tested by multiple people and all sizes that are listed have been tested! I work really hard to keep my paid patterns easy to read so a beginner could even do them!
 
Every year around my brothers birthday I always talk and reminisce about the good times, the bad times, and what we went through when his passing happened. That will be a whole different blog post! Its quite sappy and this is a celebration :)

No comments:

Post a Comment