Thursday, August 20, 2015

Ring around the cup Cozy

It's almost that time of year again.. fall, football season, all fall sports for children and what's going to the practice or game with out your drink? I know I use mine throughout the day and have many different styles of them, some for coffee and some for my iced beverage's! I absolutely love them.

I was sitting out side this morning with my coffee trying to absorb the little bit of sun and the crisp cool air. Today was our second day of 70 degrees and honestly I am not complaining at all! I love the cool air after being in the upper 80's for what seemed to be weeks. I have been having these templates sitting around and really wanted to put them to use (Check below for the link to the cup cozy template). So the first thought was the packers I'm not a fan of football but everyone here in Wisconsin is a die hard packer fan.. seriously.. Im talking Sundays there dressed head to toe in packer gear, when the game starts the stores are empty just about. I LOVE Sunday shopping lol! I thought I would make some cool looking cozys to take to the game for bought beverages or simply sitting at home showing there support to there favorite team. Plus I am in love with the spiral affect of the cozys. It gives it a little edge it also stretches a little to hug cup ;)

The color options are endless, match them to your favorite boots or purse, color coordinate them to your favorite sports team, your children's teams, or you can go funky and use a ton of different colors!

Free cup cozy template by Sheri Goad at Frogging along



You may sell any finish item, if you sell online please give me credit for the design. You may not under any circumstances sell this pattern, or claim this pattern as your own. This is a one of a kind Creative Crochet Products Design. 
Feel free to share this link to my blog & happy Crocheting!
Ring around the cup
Cozy



 By Creative Crochet Products
Materials:
G/4.50mm Hook
Worsted weight yarn (red heart, I love this yarn, etc)
Yarn needle
Stitches used:
hdc: half double crochet
sp: space
Special notes:
You will always join to your first stitch made in each round. Please follow the pictures if you don't understand the written directions, they are their to help you
.


Rnd 1. fhdc 30 times. Join to form a circle (careful not to twist)

*place your stitch marker in the first st of each round (so you don’t get lost).

Rnd 2. fpdc around 2nd post from join, hdc in the same sp,*fpdc around 2nd post, hdc in same sp* repeat around, at the end you will want to put a fpdc around both end posts of round 1, (see pics) hdc in same sp (this was also your join.)


3-1.jpg
Rnd 3. ch 1, sk next sp (you will have skipped the first post and hdc sp and start at the second group of stitches see pic) *fpdc around next sp, hdc in same * repeat around. the last hdc will be worked in the same sp as join.
5-1.jpg
Rnd 4-12. Ch 1, sk next sp *fpdc around post, hdc in the same sp* repeat around. fpdc around last post (which is your first post from previous round) hdc in the same sp (as fpdc and its also the space your joined to)
9-1.jpg

Fasten off!


Want this pattern ad free? for a very small fee of $1 Its yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment