Saturday, August 22, 2015

Baby Twisty top beanie pattern (paid)


It's been one heck of a week.. but it is finally done! I love the twisty top beanie so much I wanted to make another one but for the little's in our life.

I started this pattern just after I released the adult hat, I have been sitting on this pattern for a little over a week now. Not that I wanted to but that was the last thing on my mind. As some may know my daughter (my blog post on her illness click here) has been sick since 2014 she was diagnosed with Leukemia and this past week she has been trying to fight off a virus! It had us in the ER 2 times with in 3 days. So I have been trying to tend to her and her brothers that came back from there mom's a week ago. Life in the Williams/Grundy house hold has been a very eventful one at that. Long story short her immune system has been non-existent for 3 weeks now, her counts have been so low that she can't take her chemo (which is everyday orally at home and once a month in clinic). This is her body's way of saying chemo has been to much lately and she needs a break. 
Honestly it breaks my heart, I can't really help. We have done all that we as her parents can do and the rest is up to her little body.  

Today is the day! I am finally able to release it :) I am pretty excited and hope you are too. Holly from Hooked by Holly was kind enough to let me use her cute little boys picture!


**REMEMBER! ALL MY PATTERNS IN MY RAVELRY STORE IS 50% OFF TILL AUGUST 31ST TILL 11:59PM CST**





Buy in my Ravelry store





1 comment:

  1. Sharing and pinning. I am glad to hear your daughter is doing better. I shall keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete