Boobie Beanie hat pattern!
My husband actually seen this this weekend and sent it to me, so today after I took down our Christmas tree I decided to take a minute and quick whipped up this hat. It is super easy and very quick to do.
If you like it please share :)
Please share your photos of your finished project that are my design on Creative Crochet Designs Facebook page (click here!) I love seeing photos of finished projects of patterns I design
follow me on instagram too @creativecrochetdesigns
2 colors worsted weight yarn (light brown & tan or any color you want)
size H/5.00mm hook
yarn needle to tie in ends
hdc: half double crochet
sc: single crochet
When joining, slst in the top of your first st in the round. Not the chain 1. See photo below
ALWAYS work your first st in the same sp as your join unless stated otherwise.
1. Magic circle, ch 1, 5 hdc in circle. Join. (5)
2. Ch 1, hdc in same sp as join and last 4 sp around. Join. (5)
3. Ch 1, 2 hdc in each sp around. Join. (10)
4. Ch 1, 2 hdc in each sp around. Join. (20)
5. Ch 1, *hdc, 2 hdc in next* repeat around. (30)
6. Ch 1, *hdc in 2 sp, 2 hdc in next* repeat around. Join. (40)
7. Ch 1, hdc in each sp around. Join. (30)
8. Ch 1, *hdc in 3 sp, 2 hdc in next* repeat around. Join. (40)
9-17. Ch 1, hdc in each sp around. Join. (40)
18-20. Ch 1, sc in each sp around. Join. (40)